Hello!!! So this is just yet another random post on here telling you guys about what’s been going on with me & what I’ve been up to!
I’ve been away from home for a super long time this trip and am missing my momma like crazy but have found an immense love for the road and for not being home (if that makes sense?). I don’t even know how to put my finger on it but traveling, seeing new places and meeting new faces, makes me genuinely the happiest person alive!
Life is honestly just great and exciting every single day.
There have been more firsts in the last couple months since last time we chatted!
- I learned how to put on fake eyelashes & wore them for the first time ever!
- Went to CMA Fest 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee for the first time!
- First time I got my heart-broken (I guess that’s bitter-sweet LOL but I’m over it!)
- Drank my first ever iced coffee thanks to Dunkin’ Donuts’ free donut day!
- I ate a whole meal of only appetizers LOL!
- I took the first road trip with my best friend without my parents!
- I saw Sea Turtles nesting and laying eggs on the beach at night for the first time!
Check out some of my first time pics below!!!
Another first I’ve had to learn to deal with is long distance relationship…no I am not talking about a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship my friends, I’m talking about my best friend who moved about 700 miles away from me to Atlanta. I went from seeing him almost every week to I haven’t seen him in over 3 months and I will admit it’s super hard. I don’t allow many people in my life anymore when it comes to friends because most of the time you either get screwed over or too attached to them in the long run and things usually don’t work out but I have found a handful of good ones that I’m going to fight to hold onto. It’s hard to find those people who you instantly click with and just mesh so well with you’re practically family from the jump…and I’ve definitely found that.
I’d rather have the people I love in my life happy and following their dreams than to be stuck somewhere they aren’t growing…exactly how I would want to be treated the same way.
Overall, I’m learning so much about life and myself. It’s crazy when you really think about how complex every individual’s life is and what entails one lifetime…and I have barely scratched the surface of mine!
Thanks for reading once again & for all the continuous support!